Click here for the Freight Tariff MSE 8100-A.
MSE Provides freight rail service between Pascagoula and Evanston, MS connecting to seven railroads:
- Canadian National Railway (CN) in Evanston, MS: CN serves Canada and the midwestern and southern United Sates with 19,500 route miles and 31 transload terminals
- CSX Transportation (CSX) in Pascagoula, MS and Mobile, AL: serves the United States east of the Mississippi River with 21,000 route miles and 50 transload terminals
- Kansas City Southern (KCS) in Jackson, MS: serves central United States and eastern Mexico with 6,000 route miles and 32 transload terminals
- Norfolk Southern (NS) in Mobile, AL, and Hattiesburg, MS: serves the United States east of the Mississippi River with 21,500 route miles and hundreds of transload terminals
- CG Railway (CGR) in Mobile, AL: serves Mobile, Alabama and Coatzacoalcos, Mexico with 900 route miles
- Terminal Railway Alabama State Docks (TASD) in Mobile, AL: serves Mobile, AL with 75 route miles
- Alabama and Gulf Coast Railway (AGR) in Mobile, AL: serves Alabama, western Florida, and eastern MIssissippi with 339 route miles
Click for larger image.